Friday, August 10, 2007

WOAH!

Was totally mesmerized by Xiao Jing Teng's voice at Da Xiao Ai Chi. Really speechless loh! SO NICE! I think I need a greater word to describe it. HAHA! Oh my! In the future IF i have this kinda boyfriend can really melt me man! HAHAHA!

AYE.

Sometimes, some friends are so insensitive to your feelings. And sometimes, I even doubt if they know me well. If they do, they will expect that I will reject that offer to go a place so far to meet them ALONE. Then after that heck care me. And finally contact me when they need help from me. Dont care about my feelings in the first place then also dont bother about me when they are enjoying. Then just when they need my help to check the movies timing, they call me. WTF. After a disappointment, and I am suppose to help them?! Hur!

SERIOUSLY IRRITATED.

I wonder, even if I am trying my best to treasure every single moment spend in Singapore now, is useless cos some people dont even give a damn shit. Well then, fark it.


Whatever! But I still strongly have faith in my sisters, my boys, my potatoes, my loveliest family.


Okay, something happy to say about. LOL. I just received my birthday wish from MY DEAREST EILEEN! LOVES LOVES MANY MANY! Thanks my darling! You are always the first to wish me. LOL. I still have a week to go before my birthday la! Hehe.

(:

No comments: