Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oh blimey! I finished Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows!

Seriously, its such a fantastic book. I hope the movies will be as great as the book. Actually all of the Harry Potter books are really nice! But the movies did not really bring out the whole content.

Okays! I feel a little empty. Bwahs! Cos there are no more Harry Potter books to look forward to already!

Well . . The story is interesting. But I think I am quite dumb to cry for a book la cos some of the people died. So sad. And some parts so touching. Gosh. WEEEEEE.

Then, I should better start mugging already. Its my last finals in NP! HAHA!

Oh yes, I am leaving in another 23 days which I have totally no feeling of doing so. I am like so enjoying my life here. Gosh. 23 more days and I am set off for my challenge in China. All of you will miss me, I suppose. HAHA! But Ms Chin says blogspot is blocked from there. Or maybe I should use others then?

Just a gentle reminder, my big day is arriving. And I feel no excitement. I think cos I am leaving soon.

Till then.

No comments: