Sunday, August 05, 2007

I THINK I FREAKING LOVE MY KHOO FAMILY TRUCK LOADS!

My Khoos came to my place for a lunch. And so, I officially announced to them about the Shanghai trip. ALL of them said that it is great chance to experience the working life there and blah blah loh. ALL of them gave me their 100% support. LOL. Then all of them were discussing about sending me off and stuffs. Then... I cried. LOL. Cos come to think of it, I really cant bear to leave all of them temporarily. And they made me feel like not going anymore. But, since the decision was made and its just for 5 months, I shall go ahead! HAHA! JIAYOU MAN!

Really thanks for all the support and encouragements that all my uncles, aunties and cousins given me. And definitely a big thank to my family too. My dad, mum, sis, bro and sis in law. Thanks! I really love you guys loads loads! WAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, I got hold of the deathly hallows! And I am gonna read it tonight! YAYS!

Oh yes! I love Guni too. She's such a cute doggy. LOL. I manage to keep touching her today. On my way to overcome the fear for dogs cos she's so mild.

(:

No comments: