Tuesday, August 21, 2007

it has been such a chore to study recently. no matter how much i tried to sit up, wash my face and try to concentrate, things cant get into my head and i end up finding myself staring into space. i have totally no idea whats happening. prolly its the leaving-Singapore-syndrome. lols.

oh yes, i have not pack a single stuff into my luggage yet, and that huge luggage is still doing fine in my store room! oh dear!

was on the phone with eve few days back and was saying that the school should give us more days to prepare to leave! i'm only left with a week after my last paper and i got loads to pack and many to meet. goodness.

i cant concentrate! help help help! die die die! and i hate SOM! i cant figure it totally. sheesh. gonna be a dead meat for sure this time.

someone please help me to get those words into my mind. pretty please?

oh oh, i am falling in love with Bosco Wong recently, he has got a nice face!

before i forget, i will not be blogging in this blog anymore when i am in Shanghai cos Ms Chin told me blogspot is unaccessible in China. (:

POOF!

No comments: