Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I cooked spaghetti today for my sisters. It was meant for my parents too, but the sauce wasn't sufficient for the 6 of us. So. .

And we chatted over and over again. Its so nice the feeling. Updated, bitched and played. I love them! WEEEEEEEEE. I gonna miss them like mad. They printed me a photo w my name and a key chain with 6 crystals that signifies each of us. So sweet right. Then and a hello kitty box with sweets. Gosh. Melts.

Who says only guys can melt our hearts? Hee. My darlings can. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Contented with them around.

Then we tried taking photos with a black and white background, then i initiated we should act stern with a twist. LOL. But end up I keep laughing. LOL. Hee.

SEE MY STUPID FACE. WAHAHA.














N-G














NICE NICE!















Meeting up with Elena tmr then head to astro farewell then might be meeting my boys for coffee. Last FULL day in Singapore.

:(

No comments: