Monday, August 27, 2007

Less than 72 hours and I am heading to Shanghai for 5 months.

Die, I am kind of reluctant to leave with all the farewells with my relatives and friends. Sigh. I hate to have this transition period from now till I am use to the life in Shanghai. Okay, its only 5 months idiot! I'll be back soon before I know it. Miss me people! :(

Friday
My lovely Ms Chin treated xiang and me Japanese food and headed for guides to help out. Hugged and bid the teachers goodbye. Hee. I will miss my guiders loads!
Then Gerald pick both of us up and send us over to Ivan's place to stay over! Hee. Had heaps of craziness, fun and madness playing, joking and bbq-ing. Finally took a few photos, but not nice cos not everyone is inside. Then they thought it was boliao to take photo. So never take a proper one in the end. Its okay. Haha!

See! Didi is blocked! And ZY is missing!














Saturday
Woke up early in the morning to a talk and went home to take a nap before going Ah Yi's house to eat lui cha. Weeee! She cooked specially for me cos I'm going away and I also nag for quite long alr! Haha! They gave me ang baos with their wishes inside. Then, my cutest popo make me cry when she hug me and say those touching words. Gosh. I love my popo so so so much can. Muacks.

Then went to Bro's house to play with Guni. Hey hey! I played with her okay! And touch her like mad man. SHE'S SO DAMN CUTE. Hee. Yay! Finally not really scare already. But I still dont dare to put my legs down or walk around when she's walking cos I dont know why. Okay, I am a weirdo plus a lil coward. Just a little okay. Heh. I think she'll be HUGE when I am back. Guni
guni, please dont forget me okay. Sweets!

LOOK! SO CUTE!!!!!!






































Hurried home after that with family cos my paternal side relatives coming. The house is so lively and cozy with so many close ones there for me. With all the hugs, encouragements, care and concern. I did not cry k! Hee. Cos I know I'll see them the next day. Waha. Was touched when I can really sense that they cared for me. Appreciated! Loves loves!!

Last activity of the day to Rochester with AF, potatoes, Elvin, Weisiang and Jiawei. Had a lil bit of fun there with games and forfeits. Then was home sweet home for a nice rest.

What an eventful day man! I love my family to bacon bits! Seriously. Hee. And I love my friends too. (:

Sunday
Went to pray early in the morning with the Khoos then head for breakfast. Sobs. Uncle say that the family is going for holidays either Korea or Japan! HEY! These 2 trips are on my wish list!!! HUMPH. So sad that they are going without me. Pray hard that they'll go somewhere else. Sad.

Oh, then my 3 lovely cousins gave me a pair of shoe they drawn for me. Loves!!! I love the shoe. And thanks to junwei for the set of hello kitty items! Thanks!!!

Gosh, I have not pack my luggage yet. Heh.

No comments: