Monday, August 13, 2007

Hmm.

Had 2 birthday celebrations on Saturday&Sunday. Its Potatoes turn tmr to celebrate Jenn & my birthday. LOL. I shall blog about ALL the celebrations at one go alright?

The closer the date it is to my China trip, the more reluctant I am to leave Singapore with the comfort of all my support. Keep telling myself to get ready for the trip, to be mental prepared and blah blah blah. But it seems like its pretty tough to get ready? HAHA! Or cos I am so so dependent on my family&friends here? Okay okay! The purpose of my trip is to be independent and to gain experience! So, I should be brave right? And I am sure I have the same support I have from all my precious ones. Yes! I cant disappoint them! Okay, I shall toughen up myself and get ready.

I feel so so so loved! Thanks to all my family&friends. I really do appreciate all of you. (:

No comments: