Thursday, August 30, 2007

My last post in this blog. My new blog will be posted in my friendster account! Hee. (:

I think I am so so unlucky, to come red at this day. So irritating. LOL. Mens cramp! So pain! Aye.

Its raining so so heavily now. Same as my feelings, so sad.

Went to ZSS just now and got a lovely nice card done by her with all the teachers msg. Then I passed them their teachers day pressie too.

Yesterday was Astronomy's farewell. How sweet. They did a video and a huge hello kitty card for me. LOL. Credits to Yvonne. Thanks girl. With all their sweet messages and wishes. I teared when Partner and Logen are singing a song that is so similar to the situation that I am facing. Gosh. Then was a hell of craziness la. LOL. Thanks peeps. Appreciated.

Before that met up with Elena, hee. Chatted and stuffs. YAY. Finally took photos together already! Weeee!

Okay, I am leaving tonight. Prolly use this blog again when I'm back yea? LOL.

I wish that all my family, relatives and precious darlings here will be happy everyday and stay healthy always. (:

I hope the 5 months in Shanghai will past very quickly and hope the colleagues there are nice people. Also our room mates and us will stay happily with each other. If there are any conflicts hope that it can be resolved peacefully.

Bye.

No comments: